CRUNT - formerly FRACTURED THERAPY

Monday, September 11, 2006

what's in a name

Anyone notice I've changed the name of this blog? lol, who am I kidding?

What's 'CRUNT"? ... a mixture of 'crotch' and 'c*nt'. In my wild youth it was a favourite expletive, usually directed against me, of PK. More about our adventures another time.

Meanwhile, I've been wondering just how much our childhood fantasies about sex mean? Can you remember what your sexual fantasies were before adolescence? Did you have any?

About the only thing I can remember was having crushes on superheroes. Wierd? I'd fantasize about a little Superman, no bigger than a Barbie, that I could undress and 'play' with. Always a superhero and always about what I could do to him.

Thinking about it now, I'm not so much concerned about the content of the fantasies
as I am about having fantasies with a fictional character. Do they count?

Always about males, too. Wonderwoman got a look in briefly but it wasn't until full-blown adolescence that I really fantasized about females. Unfortunately that was also a time I was in the tender cares of the Catholic school system, who seemed to me to prefer 1. no sexual fantasies at all, and 2. if you had to have them at all, have them with yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home